WHIPPED CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
What sugary delight could possibly outdo a midnight munchie like a fluffy chocolate mousse? Add a dollop of whipped cream on there? Oh, you betcha! This cream charger recipe is so delectably creamy, it's like a cozy nightcap for your taste buds. It's our all-time fave, no doubt Jbout it!
- 200g Finely Chopped Dark Chocolate
- 150ml Double Cream 100ml Water
- 40g Icing Sugar
- Flake chocolate to garnish
- 1 Kiwi Catering Whipped Cream Dispenser (1000ml)
- 2 Kiwi Catering Cream Chargers
- Combine the chocolate, water and icing sugar in a medium sized bowl and place it on top of a pan filled with hot water on the stove top on low heat. Stir until everything melts.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and add the cream to the mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a whipped cream dispenser and charge the whipper with two chargers.
- Shake the cream dispenser 30 times and release into serving glasses
- Decorate as desired, with chocolate crumbles or flakes. Serve immediately.