You know, when it comes to the OG eggs Benny, it's just not the same without that classic hollandaise sauce. Whip up a batch at home, and you've got yourself a cream charger recipe that's destined for legendary status - it's so light, it xactically floats off the plate!
- 200g Butter
- 4 Egg Yolk
- l tbsp Lemon Juice
- l tbsp Vinegar
- l tbsp White Wine
- l egg
- l Kiwi Catering Whipped Cream Dispenser (1000ml)
- 2 Kiwi Catering Cream Chargers
- Melt the butter in a pan over low heat, then mix in the vinegar, white wine and lemon juice.
- Mix in the egg and four egg yolk.
- Stir continuously until the contents are well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a whipped cream dispenser and charge it with two cream chargers.
- Shake the cream dispenser 10 times and dispense on top of your dish of choice.