kiwi catering ice coffee
When summer’s in full swing, a chilly cream charger recipe becomes as essential as jandals on the beach. And what could be more righteous than sipping on some iced coffee to keep you as cool as a cucumber and sharp as a pavlova knife?
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Cane Sugar
- 15g Instant Coffee Powder
- 60ml Water
- 5 Ice Cups
- 1 Kiwi Catering Whipped Cream Dispenser (1000ml)
- 2 Kiwi Catering Cream Chargers
- Bring the water to a boil and add the coffee powder. Mix the contents well and add 1 tbsp of sugar, stirring continuously.
- Remove the coffee brew from the heat and allow it to cool completely
- Mix 1 tbsp of the sugar together with the heavy cream.
- Pour the cream mixture into a cream dispenser and charge it twice.
- Shake the cream dispenser well and chill in the fridge for 60 minutes.
- Mix the remaining sugar with the milk until it has fully dissolved
- Cool the milk mixture in the refrigerator until needed.
- Add the sweet milk into a glass filled with ice.
- Pour the coffee mixture atop the milk and briefly stir.
- Release a hefty dollop of the whipped cream onto the milk and coffee mix and stir the ingredients together.
- Top it off with a final squirt of whipped cream.