Alright folks, get ready to elevate your cocktail game with this electrifying Espresso Martini recipe! This isn't just a drink; it's a showstopper that'll have your guests talking for weeks.
- 70ml Coffee Liqueur (or Kahlua will do)
- 750ml Cold Brew Coffee
- 40ml Vanilla Syrup
- 140ml Vodka
- Coffee Beans to decorate
- l Kiwi Catering Whipped Cream Dispenser (1000ml)
- 2 Kiwi Catering Cream Chargers
- Start with a fresh, strong shot of espresso. Let it cool slightly
- In a shaker, combine the cooled espresso, vodka, coffee liqueur, and Vanilla syrup. Shake it up! (If you don't have a shaker just use a whisk and a bowl)
- Pour the mixture into a cream charger dispenser, charge both cream chargers, and give it a good shake to infuse.
- Dispense into martini glasses. The nitrous oxide will create a beautiful, creamy foam on top.
- Finish with a few coffee beans or a light dusting of cocoa powder.
This Espresso Martini is not just a cocktail; it's a sensory experience. The nitrous infusion adds a velvety texture that complements the rich espresso and spirits, creating a luxurious drink that's both a feast for the eyes and a delight for the palate. Enjoy responsibly and prepare to be the toast of the town!