DAIRY-FREE COCONUT WHIPPED CREAM
To all our vegan fans! We hear your calls for a plant-based cream charger recipe. on . ce you've nailed it, this lip smacking, dairy-free coconut whipped cream is going to be your trusty sidekick, whether you're pimping your ice cream or cozying up with some apple pie
- 400ml Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- lOg Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp of Icing Sugar
- Pinch of Cinamon
- l Kiwi Catering Whipped Cream Dispenser (1000ml)
- 2 Kiwi Catering Cream Chargers
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge for an hour then carefully pour it into a cream dispenser.
- Charge the cream dispenser with two cream chargers and briefly shake.
- Dispense on top of your snack or beverage of choice.